MikaWebsite[.Com!] Forum
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

MikaWebsite[.Com!] Forum

Le 1er forum sur Mika en France

AccueilRechercherDernières imagesS'enregistrerConnexion
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal

Concert Festival "The Afisha Picnic" (Moscou) le 21.07.12

2 participants
AuteurMessage
julia2a

julia2a

Féminin

Concert Festival "The Afisha Picnic" (Moscou) le 21.07.12 Empty
MessageSujet: Concert Festival "The Afisha Picnic" (Moscou) le 21.07.12   Concert Festival "The Afisha Picnic" (Moscou) le 21.07.12 Icon_minitimeLun 4 Juin 2012 - 20:10

Mika sera a Moscou le 21 juillet...(et le 20 a gruchet..quelle santé ! Mr Green )

via sa page fb.
Citation :

We promised you another announcement- MIKA is playing MOSCOW! On 21st July, Mika will take to the stage at Moscow's Afisha Picnic, for what promises to be another amazing show. The event is all ages, full details are available here: http://www.melnitsa.pro/picnic2012 and tickets will be available here: http://concert.ru/Details.aspx?ActionID=22506
BUT because we are so good to you, we have a pair of tickets to give away! To be in with a chance of winning, just email your name, age, guest's name and age, address and contact number to mikacompetition@gmail.com by Tuesday night (tomorrow,5th June) and we'll announce the winner on Wednesday. As always, the prize is the tickets only, so you'll need to make your own travel arrangemets to get to and from the event. GOOD LUCK!

Avec 2 places à gagner !! des intéressés ? Cool
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Béa
Modérateur
Modérateur
Béa

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Concert Festival "The Afisha Picnic" (Moscou) le 21.07.12   Concert Festival "The Afisha Picnic" (Moscou) le 21.07.12 Icon_minitimeSam 11 Aoû 2012 - 1:36

une petite ITW

Et sa trad : (merci à Lena du mfc)
Citation :

Girl- Relax and look at things easier. Can you follow this advice?
Mika- I don't. it does not work. I started performing at eleven. I am soon 29. But I was very nervous before every performance. I'm afraid of bad performances. After all, people are judged on the last show. I am currently self-critic and I am the chief critic of myself. Now, after the performance, I can relax, but not for long. But again I start to worry after a couple of hours, preparing for another show.

G- What can you deduce from itself in everyday life? Anger ...
M- I hate intolerance and violence. I can not stand when people start to judge me. I do not judge anyone and I hate when people judge or condemn me. And I hate politicians. Who stands behind all politics. And it drives me crazy.
Add new. *(...*Next about the Russian teacher. Who. Location. He said that he was incredibly lucky to meet her on the way ...)
-G. Mika, I know that Russian opera singer taught you to sing. What is her name and what she was?
-M. Her name was Alla and she is from Moscow. Her husband is a famous pianist Sasha Ardakov. Initially, he began to teach me to play the piano. But I was so incapable of a student in 10 years,what he handed me to his wife, Alla. She noticed I have a wonderful vocal abilities. I think I was incredibly lucky in my life the way I met this strict but insanely talented a teacher who loving her profession. Within six months of training with her I was invited to perform in London's Royal Opera House in Covent Garden . *All of this happened thanks to the incredible discipline and rigidity.

Then clean naive questions about the song Big Girl.
G-You half-oriental man. Do you like fat women?.
M- My mom is a plump woman .. My aunt is a plump woman. In my family a lot of fat women. I wrote this song for them. (He says he saw a documentary about the club in Los Angeles. As a man and go there that he decided to write a song about how beautiful plump.)

G- Do you like skinny or plump?
M-Hmm How do say? .. It all depends on a person. I can meet a wonderful girl with a beautiful fairy-tale figure, and three days later understand that she is a real monster. And vice-versa. My ideal woman - Dita Von Teese. It is not only my best friend, but it also a woman who lives in harmony itself.

G- I read somewhere that you become acquainted with the girls on the internet. How? Successfully?
M- No, I never got acquainted with anyone on the Internet.

G- But you just invite your fans to the pub via twitter. You even spent $ 25,000 on drinks.
M- Yes, that was before the release of my second album. I was sitting in a pub with a friend and drank beer. And I thought, why not invite my fans to the pub tomorrow? I love surprises. At first my friend thought it would turn into a disaster. It's about 800 people. It was a memorable night of my life. Serene quiet evening. Not a single fight or scandal. No one did not bother me. It was great that I was able to give a smile to so many people.

G- You have millionth fanclub in Moscow. You do not want to invite the Russian fans in a cafe?
M- I want to. I have great fans in Moscow. But why? In the hotel lobby?

G- I can suggest a couple of places.
M-Come on. After all, the hotel will not miss a million people ...

G-Thank you. Have plenty of smiles and successful concerts.
M-Thank you. I'm the first in Russia to such an unusual concert in the open air. Then the amazing scenery and great people. I really like it.

G-So, come back often.
M-God willing, I will come.
Modérateur
Béa

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Concert Festival "The Afisha Picnic" (Moscou) le 21.07.12   Concert Festival "The Afisha Picnic" (Moscou) le 21.07.12 Icon_minitimeMer 10 Oct 2012 - 20:55

Le lien pour voir ou revoir le concert entier

Merci à Nico

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/k3Iz60GSDjjFfR3r32h
Béa
Modérateur
Modérateur
Béa

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Concert Festival "The Afisha Picnic" (Moscou) le 21.07.12   Concert Festival "The Afisha Picnic" (Moscou) le 21.07.12 Icon_minitimeMar 16 Oct 2012 - 19:21

une itw de Moscou

julia2a

julia2a

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Concert Festival "The Afisha Picnic" (Moscou) le 21.07.12   Concert Festival "The Afisha Picnic" (Moscou) le 21.07.12 Icon_minitimeMer 17 Oct 2012 - 19:10

Mieux vaut tard que jamais ...^^

merci !
Béa
Modérateur
Modérateur
Béa

Féminin

MessageSujet: Re: Concert Festival "The Afisha Picnic" (Moscou) le 21.07.12   Concert Festival "The Afisha Picnic" (Moscou) le 21.07.12 Icon_minitimeMer 17 Oct 2012 - 21:24

oui !!! et je viens aussi de retrouver des phots, je vais les mettre quand j'aurais 5 min !
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Concert Festival "The Afisha Picnic" (Moscou) le 21.07.12   Concert Festival "The Afisha Picnic" (Moscou) le 21.07.12 Icon_minitime

Concert Festival "The Afisha Picnic" (Moscou) le 21.07.12
Page 1 sur 1